Holds degrees in:
• Leadership and Supervision
• Educational Studies
• A higher education leader in the areas of multicultural learning and engagement and adult, online learning experiences
• Taught in public P-12 education, secular and Christian higher education, and both in virtual and in-person spaces.
• Over 25 years in the field of education
• Has content expertise in the areas languages and cultural responsiveness.
• Leadership experiences include teaching, curriculum writing, community and global engagement, partnerships and specialized professional development trainings.
• A lifelong learner, cultivator of inclusion and belonging, and believer in the power of empathy and relationships.